My Paperchase Adventures

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What do I know?

What do I know about blogging?  Absolutely nothing except that I seem to spend most of my weekend blog-hopping through the worlds of scrappers and artists of all kinds!

I'm having a weak moment in thinking I'll give it a go.  Actually, I should be doing a hundred other things that are less appealing.

Came up with a quick, easy and painless Christmas card design last night.  The time-consuming, expensive, painful cards will be saved for close family and friends that 'might' appreciate them (more on those another time).


I like the retro feel and put things a bit wonky on purpose so I wouldn't stress so much on having everything perfect.

Used Inkadinkadoo's Holiday Filigree clear Santa stamp and a 'ho ho ho' stamp from Michael's $1 bin.  Papers are DCWV from my scrap pile.  I also used Distress Inks (Bundled Sage and Stormy Sky) around the edges.  I started with colored pencils for hat, leaves and Santa's face but switched to Bic markers for the hat and think it worked much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment