My Paperchase Adventures

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Quick and easy

Gotta love a quick and easy project!
The bee image came from The Graphics Fairy.  If you're not already a follower or regular visitor, you NEED to check out her amazing collection of images!  I printed on a vintage book page from my stash and used a Tim Holtz stamp for saying.

The frame was on clearance at Walmart for .25 and I'm kicking myself for not buying more than 4!  The mat was white, I Glimmer Misted and stamped the border.

I love the way this turned out and am sure I'll do a few more!

UPDATED to add that I've linked this project up with:
Graphics Fairy Brag Monday and Sunday Stampers Wing challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Fabby frame, thanks for joining in with the SUnday sTamper... LOVE your blog background... owls and toadstools, right up my street!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one its fun and fab
    hugs June xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind words of comfort.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Lynlee! You were the winner on my blog last week for the Stampendous "Hey There Cupcake" set. Please email me with your info at phornschu@hotmail.com. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. After all of your beautiful work, I'd never guess that you'd found the frame in Wal-Mart because this piece looks like a million dollars!!!

    I'm so happy that you stepped out of those lurking shadows to say hello! Good luck in my giveaway!!! Hugs, Terri

    ReplyDelete